Purcell Tire and Service Center
- Randy Reich
- 342 Chipperfield Drive
Anchorage, AK 99501
- (907) 276-7515
- (907) 563-4021
Purcell Tire was founded in 1936 in Washington, Missouri by Robert Purcell and was passed to his son Bob Purcell and his wife Juanita who continue to run the company today.
Purcell Tire and Service Centers is now ranked in the top 10 of independent commercial tire dealerships in North America, is the 8th largest retreader for OTR tires, and is the 18th largest independent tire store chain in the United States.
Today, Purcell Tire & Rubber Company has 70 locations including retread plants, commercial truck tire centers, automotive service centers, mining locations, and wholesale tire centers.
Purcell Tire now offers delivery service for trucks and equipment to 48 states and three continents. Purcell Tire added 14 mobile service vans to their service fleet in 2022.
Purcell Tire is comprised of the following business segments:
- Retreading- Purcell Tire has 8 retread plants located in Utah, Missouri, Oregon, Arizona, Alaska, Montana and Colorado.
- Global Mining- Purcell Tire has mine operations in Washington, Alaska, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Africa, Mexico, and South America.
- Tires @ Wholesale - Two wholesale tire locations in Arizona, one in Utah and one in Wasilla, Alaska
- Commercial Truck Tire Centers- Purcell has new and retread tires, 24-hour roadside assistance, fleet services, and tire technology for commercial and recreational vehicles. Locations in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, Washington State, Montana, Colorado and Idaho.
- Automotive Service Centers- New tires, scheduled maintenance, and automotive repairs. Locations in Arizona, Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Alaska, Washington State, Montana, Colorado, and Idaho.
- Tire - Tube Mfg / Service